LIT Transit will be attending this year’s UITP Global Public Transport Summit at the Palais des congrès de Montréal on the 15-17 May 2017.
The event covers all urban and regional transport modes and is considered the not-to-miss occasion for the international public transport community to debate and explore the strategic vision and business activities of the sector.
LIT Transit will be presenting the following services and solutions:
- Transit Management System – a complete route, fleet and service management for increasing operational effectiveness
- Intelligent Transport Cloud (TMS Cloud) – built on top of your legacy system, TMS Cloud helps you monitor and analyze your service performance without changing your equipment
- Better ETA – advanced statistical engines grind through your existing data feeds to significantly improve your ETA predictions
- E-paper displays – solar powered bus stop displays boast of ultra low power requirements and maintenance cost
Where and when:
- Where: UITP Global Public Transport Summit Booth 2B104, Palais des congrès de Montréal
- When: 15-17 May 2017