Every city in the world is investing in public transport modernization. With the wider goal of keeping citizens moving and economies working, the aim is to reduce the negative environmental impacts of urban congestion by promoting modal shift.
Underpinned by robust planning and operational frameworks, the ability to monitor operations is an important success factor for modern transport services.
The LIT Transit reseller program allows you to add this capability to your business offering in the easiest way. Our plug and play real-time transit management system integrates with existing technologies and is a real asset for operators and authorities alike.
LIT Transit Reseller Program
Our easy to implement solutions drive the greatest value for your customers, combined with the support you need to bring them to market.
Designed for service providers in the field of intelligent transit management in emerging markets, such as Latin America, Central & Eastern Europe, Middles East & North Africa and Australasia. We are looking for mutually rewarding relationships with:
- SOLUTION PROVIDERS AND SYSTEM INTEGRATORS: With complementary frontend solutions for bus transport authorities and operators. This includes players in the ticketing, digital signage, passenger information or similar markets, that need to deliver comprehensive solutions including strong backend software capabilities.
- LARGE PROPRIETARY PTO: Large multi-property operators that compete on technology when proposing to users and have a strong aim to manage operations beyond regulator provided systems.
More on the type of partners we are looking for…
Top 6 reasons why you should partner with LIT Transit
Not only do we provide you with a modern, cloud-based, open standards solution underpinned by operational best practices, but we also give you the tools to be able to easily sell and the support is always here when you need it.
1. Low touch high value, easy to implement open standards solutions
- LIT Monitor and LIT Predict solutions experience strong, steady demand and their simplicity makes them well suited to reseller partnerships.
- Our software is based on open standards and is designed to integrate seamlessly and enhance existing third-party systems, which offers low barriers to entry and faster time to market.
- This allows you to leverage your existing deployments, and quickly and easily unlock advanced operations monitoring capabilities to deliver greater value to your customers.
BNV Consulting, Czech Republic: “Collaborating with LIT has enabled us to introduce innovative technologies that are extremely easy to implement and use, offer excellent capabilities for a reasonable price, and are designed to meet the demands of future mobility.”
2. Enhance business offering with proven, world-class mobility solutions
- An opportunity to expand your business and differentiate from competitors with a solution that positions your company in the middle of a fast-growing market.
- Leverage the credentials and track record of a well-established transit operations technology solutions provider and globally referenced customer base.
- With more than 110 customers worldwide, our technology is behind some of the most respected transportation systems in the world.
AMCO, Greece: “Our partnership with LIT allows us to provide best-in-class solutions to support wide-ranging mobility technology programs around the world. LIT complements our solutions perfectly, with one of the most flexible and comprehensive back-end systems on the market.”
3. Flexible, competitively priced modern transit systems… as a service
- Underpinned by operational excellence, LIT is committed to making these capabilities accessible and affordable to transport providers in emerging markets.
- Scalable software solutions are offered under a flexible and cost-effective subscription service model designed to remove barriers to entry.
- LIT’s SaaS approach to transit systems means that agencies of all sizes can now access the very latest technology at a fraction of the cost of what was previously possible.
TRANSIT SYSTEMS AS A SERVICE (SaaS): Understand the many benefits of LIT’s model such as faster deployment, easy migration, lower installation costs, reduced overheads, zero maintenance, minimum downtime and more.
4. Open new business opportunities, drive more value in your local market
- Access business opportunities that would not otherwise have been available, enhance your own solutions with a high-impact, low-touch solution that can transform transit operations.
- Remove the limitations around investing in the very latest transit management technology, accelerating digital transformation in your local market.
- Be a catalyst behind transit modernization in your market, build credibility and attract more business opportunities.
Mwasalat Misr, Egypt: “The transit management system from LIT immediately helped us to provide a significantly better service with more streamlined and controlled operations. The speed of the transformation has been staggering.”
5. Sales and marketing resources to support your go-to-market efforts
- We are committed to your success and are at your disposal to ensure you are fully knowledgeable and fully supported to sell our solutions.
- Technical, commercial and marketing support includes training, demonstrations, joint marketing, brochures, case studies and pre-sales/sales support.
- Your customer relationships are your own, but we are always there with you to offer support and guidance.
6. Special incentives in place until 31 March 2022
We are committed to fostering reseller partner profit and growth with new benefits and incentives based on the semiannual net minimum purchases, or tier levels.
- Performance will be measured every six months and benefits tiered accordingly
- Quarterly rebates designed to increase partner profitability
- Broader access to Marketing Development Funds to help our partners grow
- Enhanced deal registration program
Get started, become an IT Transit authorized reseller. Provide us with more information about your business by filling out this form, and our team will get in contact.